If you are looking for an Invisalign provider, trust Dr. Ahmed Mansour and the team at Sunshine Orthodontics. Dr. Mansour knows that having braces can be a little bit intimidating, that’s why he offers options like Invisalign to his patients in the 12590 area.
Invialign is an effective and convenient alternative to traditional metal braces. Dr. Mansour has the knowledge and experience to answer their patient’s questions about the clear aligners, including if this form of treatment is an option for them. These clear braces offer a ton of benefits to the wearer. This includes:
- Comfort: The clear aligner trays are smooth, and doesn’t have hard metal materials that can cause abrasions to your tongue and cheek.
- Removable: Have special event coming up? Sports? Simply remove the aligner trays. Scared you’ll have to make lifestyle changes? Nope. There are no food restrictions with the aligners. For cleansing, brush the aligner trays with denture cleaner whenever you brush your teeth.
- Less time: Invisalign in the 12590 area requires less visits to the orthodontist and less time for treatment when worn correctly. Dr. Mansour recommends you wear your aligner trays around 23 hours per day.
Dr. Ahmed Mansour and the team at Sunshine Orthodontics are expert providers of Invisalign in the 12590 are. If you have any questions pertaining to Invisalign, Invisalign Teen, braces and clear braces in the 12590 area, Wappingers Falls, NY, Dutchess County, NY, Poughkeepsie, NY, Fishkill, NY, Poughguag, NY, Ulster County NY, or would like to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Mansour, contact Sunshine Orthodontics at: (845) 592-2292.
Invisalign in the Hudson Valley
Dr. Ahmed Mansour of Sunshine Orthodontics is one of the only Elite Providers of Invisalign and Invisalign Teen in the Dutchess County of NY. We are one the first Invisalign providers in the Hudson Valley of NY to use the iTero digital scanner that eliminates the need for unpleasant impressions of the teeth for Invisalign.
The Invisalign system is the nearly invisible way to straighten your teeth and achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. Dr. Mansour uses advanced 3-D computer imaging technology, paired with Invisalign to gradually shift your teeth to the final, desired position. Your Invisalign treatment time will be determined based on your specific needs.
Many of our patients would never have considered pursuing traditional, metal braces, but are now happily and comfortably improving their smiles with Invisalign. We have treated countless cases with this leading edge appliance system.
A “BRACELESS” Alternative to Traditional Metal Braces!
Have you ever wished for a straighter, healthier smile, but not looked forward to all the metal wires and bands that often go along with braces? At Sunshine Orthodontics we can make your dream of having a new smile come to life, and without any metal! Dr. Mansour is a certified Invisalign orthodontist in New York, giving patients a “clearly” effective and incredibly comfortable way to wear braces!
If you’re interested in learning more about Invisalign in New York, contact our office and schedule your complimentary orthodontic consultation.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth in a quicker amount of time and with fewer office visits than traditional braces. Thousands of orthodontists in the United States and Canada use Invisalign braces to accurately and effectively treat their patients. Invisalign aligners are:
- Completely invisible – Invisalign aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces, unless of course you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces often can.
- Customized just for you – Your Invisalign aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Dr. Mansour uses advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to replicate an exact impression of your mouth and teeth, then he customizes each aligner so that it fits your mouth, and over time moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable –Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign!
- Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Most treatments are complete within one year; however this can vary from patient to patient.
People in New York and all around are beginning to experience the benefits of Invisalign treatment. Here’s why people just like you are choosing Invisalign over traditional braces:
- With Invisalign you can have a straighter, healthier smile without all the noticeable wires and brackets of traditional braces. Invisalign helps improve your overall oral health by making it easier to brush and floss, while also maintaining the proper tooth structure.
- Invisalign aligners are removable making it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love without worrying about breaking your appliance. You can also remove your Invisalign aligners to brush and floss regularly.
- You don’t need to change anything about your current lifestyle! With Invisalign you can continue participating in day-to-day activities without changing a thing. Invisalign is great for professionals, athletes, brides, and parents.
- Office visits and checkups are easy, quick, and painless. You will also need to schedule fewer appointments throughout your entire treatment.
The most commonly asked question from our patients is “how long will this treatment take?” With traditional braces, treatment times can take between 18 and 30 months; but with an Invisalign treatment in New York, it may only take between nine to 15 months. That’s almost half the time of traditional braces!
Using our iTero Intraoral Scanner, we are able to show you a virtual preview of what your Invisalign outcome could be!
When you begin your Invisalign treatment you will receive several sets of custom fit aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for only one week. After that week, you can switch your aligners with the next set and continue straightening your teeth. Over time you will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth, and in just a few months you will have a straighter, healthier smile!
Schedule an initial consultation today with Dr. Mansour to learn how you can straighten your teeth with Invisalign in New York!
AcceleDent® Aura is an FDA-cleared medical device that can be used along with clear aligners. When used for 20 minutes each day, AcceleDent can shorten your treatment timeline by up to 50%!
AcceleDent works by producing gentle pulses that safely and gently speed up tooth movement. The lightweight, easy-to-use device has been clinically shown to accelerate orthodontic treatment and to decrease the discomfort associated with treatment.
The Propel System is a simple 3-step procedure that, when used in conjunction with any orthodontic treatment, can move teeth 60% faster! Propel Orthodontics developed innovative orthodontic devices that can dramatically accelerate the rate at which teeth are moved and in turn, shorten the length of your orthodontic treatment.