Braces in the Hudson Valley NY
Dr. Ahmed Mansour and the team at Sunshine Orthodontics are experts in braces in the Hudson Valley NY. Whether you are an adult or a teen in search of treatment, we understand the need to choose a type of braces that suits your lifestyle and that will best work to correct your condition.
Types of Braces in the Hudson Valley NY
- Invisalign – Invisalign is an alternative to traditional braces. Plastic aligners are made from 3D molds to gently shift your teeth to their prescribed position.
- Ceramic/Clear Braces – Ceramic braces are similar to traditional metal braces, but can be clear or the same color of your teeth, making them less noticeable.
- Traditional Metal Braces – Traditional metal braces may be what you envision when you think of braces. Made from metal alloy, these braces are glued directly to your teeth and maneuvered with a wire that is tightened weekly.
Sunshine Orthodontics believe that orthodontic treatment is specific to the individual. We offer a free consultation in order to determine the best type of braces for each person. Contact us, today to schedule a consultation and begin the journey to your most beautiful smile, today!
Dr. Ahmed Mansour and the team at Sunshine Orthodontics are experts in braces. If you have any questions pertaining to Invisalign, Invisalign Teen, braces, or clear braces in the Hudson Valley NY, including Poughkeepsie, NY, Fishkill, NY, Hopewell Junction, NY, Poughguag, NY, or Ulster County, NY, or would like to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Mansour, contact Sunshine Orthodontics at: (845) 592 – 2292.
Braces Crown Heights NY
Dr. Ahmed Mansour of Sunshine Orthodontics is an expert in braces near Crown Heights NY. Braces are integral to creating a beautiful smile and are used to help correct a number of orthodontic and dental problems. Our team is prepared to evaluate each, individual patient in order to create the most comfortable and effective course of treatment. Sunshine Orthodontics offers a variety of options for patients in need of braces near Crown Heights NY. Dr. Mansour will discuss each of these with you during your consultation and help you to understand the benefits or drawbacks of each option based on your personal need.
Types of Braces Crown Heights NY
- Ceramic braces
- Invisalign Teen
- Traditional, metal braces
Dr. Mansour and his team are trained in the latest dental technology. We offer braces for children, adolescents, and adults! We understand that treatment can be costly, but each patient deserves the best and in order to ensure that happens, we have financing options available. If you are considering braces near Crown Heights NY, be sure to contact Sunshine Orthodontics for a FREE new patient consultation and start your journey to a more beautiful smile, today!
Dr. Ahmed Mansour and the team at Sunshine Orthodontics are experts in braces. If you have any questions pertaining to Invisalign, Invisalign Teen, braces, or clear braces near Crown Heights, NY, Wappingers Falls, NY, Poughkeepsie, NY, Fishkill, NY, Hopewell Junction, NY, or would like to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Mansour, contact Sunshine Orthodontics at (845) 592-2292.
What Are Traditional, Metal Braces?
Traditional, stainless steel, braces are made of brackets that are bonded to the front of your teeth. Each bracket has edges known as wings that metal or elastic bands can be tied. They hold the orthodontic wire in place. The brackets are available in different shapes and sizes (depending on the manufacturer).
Dr. Mansour and the team at Sunshine Orthodontics work with people of all ages in the Hudson Valley of NY! Many adults may feel self conscious about wearing braces, but nearly 25% of all orthodontic patients are now adults. Never feel uncomfortable for wanting to better your smile and your health!
- These metal brackets won’t stain or chip.
- Cost-effective option for kids, teens, & adults.
- Unique style! At each appointment, we fit new elastics around metal brackets that hold the wire in. The possibilities of color combinations are endless, which makes getting treatment more fun for kids!
- Metal can irritate gums and cheeks, at first.
- Traditional, metal brackets are very noticeable.
- Be careful about what you eat, especially things that can stick to the braces (such as caramel or gum). You also have to avoid eating hard foods, which can move or dislodge the brackets.
Shorten Your Treatment Timeline
AcceleDent® Aura is an FDA-cleared medical device that can be used along with fixed braces. When used for 20 minutes each day, AcceleDent can shorten your treatment timeline by up to 50%! AcceleDent works by producing gentle pulses that safely and gently speed up tooth movement. The lightweight, easy-to-use device has been clinically shown to accelerate orthodontic treatment and to decrease the discomfort associated with treatment.