Invisalign in New York
Invisalign Braces in Hudson Valley, NY for Adults and Teens
Did you know you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing? Dr. Ahmed Mansour is one of the only Elite Providers of Invisalign and Invisalign Teen in Dutchess County, New York. He has treated many cases with this leading edge appliance system. Many of our patients had never considered traditional braces but are now happily and comfortably improving their smiles with Invisalign. We are also among the first Invisalign Orthodontists in the Hudson Valley to have the iTero digital scanner, which eliminates the need for unpleasant impressions of the teeth for Invisalign.
The Invisalign system is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth and achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. Dr. Mansour uses advanced 3-D computer imaging technology, paired with Invisalign to reposition your teeth to the final desired position. Your Invisalign treatment time will be determined by your doctor based on your specific needs.
A “braceless” alternative to traditional metal braces!
Have you ever wished for a straighter, healthier smile, but not looked forward to all the metal wires and bands that often go along with braces? At Sunshine Orthodontics we can make your dream of having a new smile come to life, and without any metal! Dr. Mansour is a certified Invisalign orthodontist in New York, giving patients a “clearly” effective and incredibly comfortable way to wear braces!
If you’re interested in learning more about Invisalign in New York, contact our office and schedule your complimentary orthodontic consultation.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth in a quicker amount of time and with fewer office visits than traditional braces. Thousands of orthodontists in the United States and Canada use Invisalign braces to accurately and effectively treat their patients. Invisalign aligners are:
- Completely invisible – Invisalign aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces, unless of course you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces often can.
- Customized just for you – Your Invisalign aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Dr. Mansour uses advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to replicate an exact impression of your mouth and teeth, then he customizes each aligner so that it fits your mouth, and over time moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable –Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign!
- Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Most treatments are complete within one year; however this can vary from patient to patient.
- With Invisalign you can have a straighter, healthier smile without all the noticeable wires and brackets of traditional braces. Invisalign helps improve your overall oral health by making it easier to brush and floss, while also maintaining the proper tooth structure.
- Invisalign aligners are removable making it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love without worrying about breaking your appliance. You can also remove your Invisalign aligners to brush and floss regularly.
- You don’t need to change anything about your current lifestyle! With Invisalign you can continue participating in day-to-day activities without changing a thing. Invisalign is great for professionals, athletes, brides, and parents.
- Office visits and checkups are easy, quick, and painless. You will also need to schedule fewer appointments throughout your entire treatment.
Using our iTero Intraoral Scanner, we are able to show you a virtual preview of what your Invisalign outcome could be!
When you begin your Invisalign treatment you will receive several sets of custom fit aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for only one week. After that week, you can switch your aligners with the next set and continue straightening your teeth. Over time you will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth, and in just a few months you will have a straighter, healthier smile!
Schedule an initial consultation today with Dr. Mansour to learn how you can straighten your teeth with Invisalign in New York!
AcceleDent works by producing gentle pulses that safely and gently speed up tooth movement. The lightweight, easy-to-use device has been clinically shown to accelerate orthodontic treatment and to decrease the discomfort associated with treatment.